Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another World: Woman From Another Universe Wakes Amidst Dimensional Shift - A Series of Fearful Shocks and Haunting Moments for a Woman Lost in a Truly Alien Earth



""For anyone who is reading this blog regular will know that we have already written a few articles about parallel universes . As I write this article on an alleged case of a woman who she says is from another parallel universe. We do not know for sure if it is a Hoax or Bulo, but the story is interesting and that is what any of us could happen when least expected.

This story is transcribed for a forum where this woman named Gordo Garcia Lerina using the pseudonym of Light left a message for someone to help on 16/07/2008 18:38""



""Hello, my name is Luz, I have 41 years and I think I jumped into a parallel universe. I find it hard to tell because everyone will think I'm a psychotic, and no one will believe me. Please, if anyone has had a similar experience to write me an email. One day I woke up and everything was different, nothing spectacular, nothing to do with time travel and all that stuff, I just got up in the same year and the same day I went to bed but many things were different. It's little things, but important enough to know that at one point there was a turning point in which things are different. In fact, if this is a dream you are all in a dream, as I write this there, so if someone replies is that you are living the same reality as me, be my dream or not.

4 months ago I woke up a normal morning, I was in my rental house where he lived for 7 years, everything was the same except that the set of sheets on my bed that was different, did not give importance at the moment. Well, my office was in my car which was parked where ever, and was the same office where I worked in the last 20 years. But when I got to my office was not my office, has the names on the door and mine was not. I thought I had the wrong floor, but no, it was mine. I got to my office wireless area and I looked, was still working there but was in another department reporting to a director who did not even know, I went to the office to mark the directory, I said I was sick and left. Everything in my portfolio was the same, my cards, my ID, all the same, but I do not remember having changed department at any time. I went to medical insurance and they tested me for drugs and alcohol ... .. everything clean. I went to work the next day, and asking, telling me not feeling well, well, I've been out of step.""



""My apartment is the same, all the same, I have watched all the papers that I keep in the house and everything is the same. Soon I realized that something was wrong I thought it was some kind of amnesia, as I had missed something and could not remember a time in my life, but no, I went online and was the day it should be, and news, at least cover important were the same as the previous day.

6 months ago I'm not with my partner of 7 years, we left and started a relationship with a guy in my neighborhood. I know him well, I've been 4 months with him and know his name, address, where he works as a child you have and where he is studying. Well, now there is this guy. It seems that existed before me 'jump' but now no trace, I hired a detective to look for it and there in this 'flat'. I went to a psychiatrist and attribute it to stress, believed to be hallucinations, but I know not. My ex-boyfriend is with me as usual, I've never left it seems, and Augustine (my boyfriend now) seems to never have existed here, it lives in the apartment where he lived nor find his son. I swear it's real, I am very sane. My own family does not remember things as surgery on the shoulder of my sister a couple of months ago, have never operated, and little things like that. Unfortunately I do not remember many important things in the news, but the rest of the world seems to be the same. There are many little things in the past five months and now many, nonsense, clothes on my closet and I have not bought, post on the blog of a radio program I had with my ex (which is still my boyfriend now) and I stopped to .... I do not know is nonsense but I'm really rope is real.""



""PLEASE if anyone has gone something like contact me, to see what could have happened, I find no pathology that matches what has happened to me. I've been five months reading all the theories I've found and I am convinced that she has been a leap between planes, anything, any decision, any action that has to change some things, which I 'mosque' is that it is in the year, and why I have not jumped to another time, I am exactly the same. To explain, it is as if he had lost his memory and 5 months ago I woke up having dreamed those 5 months, except that everyone remembers me at the time, and I've done things that I am not conscious of having done. Do you experience more?

Please refrain funny and people who have 'the truth' in his hand. It is very serious for me.
Thanks

Light

So here comes the writing on the forum and if any reader is interested in communicating with this woman, this is his email: lerinagarciagordo@yahoo.es

Mundos Paralelos But can it be true? According to many scientists in the universe and our planet Vortex or vortexes where you least expect it, you can change the universe. That means that at the same time the person X passes through this vortex, the person and the other universe also passes through the vortex. Fascinating or not, this story gives pause to anyone, of course if you are going through a very difficult time in your life, a death of a loved one in an accident, a lot of debt, unemployed, infidelity, etc, may wish to change universe and enter one of the other 21 remaining universes physics states that exist, and perhaps one of them you have a life completely different from what you have in this universe. ""



""What started as an ordinary day—waking in bed one morning—evolved into a series of fearful shocks and haunting horror for a desperate woman lost in an alien world: our world.

As Lerina García [pictured left] left her bed she noticed the sheets and bedclothes were strange. She didn't recognize them. Still shaking off the last vestiges of sleep, however, she simply shrugged away the eerie discovery and began her morning routine. 

But García would soon learn that once she'd left that slightly alien bed she entered another reality. Her life, her past—everything most precious to her—was gone.

As she went through the routines of her first day in another universe she noticed small incongruities: things out of place, items missing or items she hadn't purchased.

As she later wrote on the Internet seeking someone to offer an explanation for her nightmarish dilemma and maybe offering help:

"One day I woke up and found that everything was different—nothing spectacular or having to do with time travel and such things. I simply woke up in the same year and day on which I went to bed, but many things were different. They were small things, but sufficiently important to know that there was a point at which everything was different."

Lerina's writings on the Internet relating her story are recounted in the Spanish language site revistadigitalavalon. The English translation is here...

As the level of strangeness escalated, she dealt with her hesitancy and surprise by telling co-workers she wasn't feeling well...

Could Lerina—a highly educated woman—be simply hallucinating everything? Perhaps she is suffering from a form of rare spatial time-related mental illness?

Perhaps not, for she's not alone in her experience.""




A man from another reality shows up in Tokyo's airport

""A curious incident took place in Tokyo, Japan during the early 1990s: a man arrived on a flight with a passport from a non-existent country.

The man expressed anger and shock when Japanese customs officials detained him. Although the officials checked their records carefully, the passport had been issued by a country that did not exist. No record showed the country had ever existed.

Although passports exist issued by non-existent countries (known as camouflage passports), this passport was real and had custom officials' stamps on various pages including stamps by Japanese customs officials from previous visits.

The man was well-traveled, caucasian, said the country was in Europe and had existed for almost 1,000 years. He carried legal currency from several European countries, an international drivers license and spoke several languages.

Finally, indignant, he demanded a meeting with higher government authorities. He was convinced some massive practical joke was being played on him.

After being detained for almost 14 hours in a small security room at the airport terminal, some government officials took pity on him and transported him to a hotel. They ordered the mystery visitor to wait there until they decided what to do about the matter. From the reports, the Japanese were just as confused and flustered as the mysterious man without a country.

Although two immigration officials were posted with instructions not to permit the man to leave his room, the next morning the guards discovered he was gone. The only exit was the door they watched and the only window had no outside ledge and was 15 stories above a busy downtown street.
The authorities launched an intensive manhunt throughout Tokyo for the mysterious traveler, but finally gave up the hunt.

The man was never seen again.""


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are truly a excellent webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a great task in this topic!
Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds

Anonymous said...

same thing happened to me as that woman but no one believes me

SeraphSirius said...

Thank You! I'm getting back into this blog again, all thanks to folks like you who support it with comments and excellent feedback. Happy New Year :)

SeraphSirius said...

Sorry to here of your struggle Anonymous, I hope that you've been able to adapt to any extraordinary changes in your life. Love and Light to you, that you may speak out, as you are here and find some peace of mind in this life. You are not alone, many have had these experiences but yours is original and important to anyone seeking help.

All My Verses Chemistry 4 Conscious Eggs ********* ALCHemYEGG AUMniVERSE